This Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Quinoa is the BEST healthy and gluten-free breakfast! Easy recipe that is fiber and protein-packed! Such a cozy bowl, just leave out the honey to make vegan! #cinnamonapple #breakfast #quinoa
Mithai, we can always get outside. But when we do mithai at home, it has a unique charm.
But sometimes we find lag in how to make mithai at home. The knowledge is missing.
Sometimes you may feel that you may not be able to prepare sweets like a restaurant.
Or you can compare yourself to others.
But in fact, if you know a recipe well, it is not that difficult to prepare excellent mithai preparations at home.
Kaju Kopra Sheera is easy to make, it is very nutritious and very delicious too.
If you have been looking for some coconuts or some elegant and simple recipes for coconut desserts, you may surprise your guests this time with some delicious homemade mithai.
KAJU KOPRA SHEERA
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
1 cup (100 grams) of cashew nuts coarsely powdered
1 cup grated coconut
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon of cardamom (elaichi) powder
Some saffron strings
4 tbsp ghee
4 to 6 cashews
Kaju Kopra Sheera is Cashew Nut - Coconut Pudding.
The ingredients we need are coarse powdered cashews, grated coconuts, cashews, ghee or clarified butter, chopped pistachio, powdered cardamom, some saffron and sugar.
First, we will fry cashew powder in clear butter.
Pour clarified butter into the pan.
Add some cashew powder.
Now we add fresh grated coconut.
Then we add cardamom powder.
When sugar dissolves, we garnish Kaju Kopra Halwa with cashews, chopped pistachios and saffron, and then serve.
The pudding is completely done.
Now we serve.
Before we serve, we can garnish it. It is best to serve it warm.
This is a very nutritious recipe. Let's check out some of the health benefits of coconuts.
- Coconuts are excellent for immunity.
- They are anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic.
- Helpful in healing disorders such as flu, throat infections, herpes, bronchitis and many other infections caused by microbes.
- Coconuts form a nutritious and delicious source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- With its antioxidant properties that slow down aging, coconuts keep young and beautiful.
- Coconut keeps hair healthy and shiny.
- It facilitates healing of skin diseases such as dermatitis.
- To support strong and healthy bones and teeth, the coconut works very well. They improve the body's ability to assimilate calcium and magnesium and help prevent osteoporosis.