Gold heart bracelet, tiny bracelet, friendship bracelet, gift jewelry This is very elegant bracelet. Great gift for any occasion!!! This listing is for one bracelet. Details: ♥ Tiny heart charm (6.7×6.2mm) ♥ Nylon waxed cord (0.5mm) ♥ The bracelet is adjustable ♥ Two gold plated
For all fashion conscious women eagerly awaiting trend declaration - here's a good news. Yes, you can now know what will be the jewelry trends for 2010! All told, skyrocketing gold prices and the effects of the recession (though slowly gradual) will make pearl jewelry the most popular style expression of 2010. Here are some tips you can note about the trends for pearl jewelry 2010!
- In 2009, ethnic jewelry was popular. African pearls, seed pearls liked by the people. In 2010, although the fashion trends will have an international flavor (meaning that designs will be more or less the same worldwide), the cultural brand will be there. Native materials and locally found beads will be used extensively to make jewelry.
- People search for individual fashion and style statements. Therefore, custom beaded jewelry will remain popular. A search for meaning will lead to the creation of pieces that have greater symbolism. Each and every piece of jewelry will tell a story - unique to its creator and wearer. Thus, 2010 is also a year of symbolic jewelry.
- Handmade jewelry will continue to be extremely popular with the masses. People will express their creativity by wearing their own handmade beaded jewelry — necklaces, pendants, rings, ribbons — whatever they can do. Brides will also be DIY type. They will definitely wear bright, bold wedding jewelry but they don't have to be expensive. Light colored pearl necklaces are preferred over pearls or diamonds.
- Small, light bracelets; subtly beautiful pearl pendant; dangling earrings with glass beads or a central focus piece become extremely popular. Everyone will be in symmetry with fashion trends for clothing.
- When it comes to colors, coal-colored beads will become more popular in 2010. Black, white, blue and gray will be widely used. If you believe in color forecasts for Pantone then, Violet (soft purple) and Aurora (another name for yellow) will lead the way in spring / summer 2010.